Thursday, February 12, 2009

To 1848 or not to 1848

I haven't fully decided my plan for tonight. I mean, it's not like this blog is play-by-play or interviews or videos and pictures. I provide political commentary. I saw what I think, I do say what is going on (for the most part at least). So the only reason I would really go is to see the party first hand. To view reactions and gauge how each contender will perform next year judging by their performance tonight. To commentate on the situation at hand. If you want the results, why would you go to a blog? Go to http://iwillvote.ca/. So if I go to bed, and find out the results tomorrow morning when I wake up, it's not like it will affect my blog. I am not there to get the first scoop on the results. I am not there to catch a photo of the winners rejoicing or the losers weeping. That's not my game.

I will try to stop by. If I meet some fun people and get engaged, then you might find me there for a while. If I am not enjoying myself, then I will head home. $5 isn't the real issue. Maybe official bloggers should get press privelages and get in free. But I digress (I would pay either way).

So if you see me there looking bored and you know who I am, and you are an attractive young lady, do not be shy! (even if I do not look bored)

4 comments:

  1. I'm just wondering if the "1948" thing is a typo, or if there's something I'm not getting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should definitely go. have a beer for me!

    ReplyDelete