Friday, February 13, 2009

The second last post

Hello all,

This is technically the last real post, but more on that later.

The election campaign is over. I had a wonderful time meeting candidates and giving my commentary on the whole thing. I am excited to see what next year will bring and hope to be a part of the festivities. Never before have the SFUO elections meant anything to me. The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat have never been as powerful as it was this year.

I might be taking a short break from the blogosphere, but do not fret, my subjective brand of political commentary will not be gone forever, which is why this is the second last post. When I start up my new blog shortly, the last post will tell you where it is. I mean, we have student association elections shortly. So look out PIDSSA and PSA.

I thank you for reading. I thank you for agreeing. I thank you for disagreeing. My goal here was not to change people's minds. My goal was not even really to influence people. My goal was to get you thinking about these issues in a new way. I hope I have done that.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment